Ruby Red Pashmina Scarf
Pashmina is an elegant natural fiber that has been used in shawls and blankets for hundreds of years. Because of its lightweight yet warm nature, it's equally suited for a chilly summer night as a cold winter day. It's also luxuriously soft to the touch. A pashmina scarf is a wardrobe staple that every woman should invest in. It will never go out of style and can be worn with casual and formal attire.
Pashmina fibers are also known for their ability to take color beautifully. We choose a vibrant red dye that proves it. Red is also arguably the most classic non-neutral color. It's always on-trend and looks stunning with black, brown, navy, and gray.
- Soft Handfeel
- Styles multiple ways
- Fabric: 100% Pashmina
- Dimensions: 64”L x 28”W
- One Size
Order before 4pm EST and your goodies will ship the same day! After 4pm and they will ship first thing the next next business day.
Also, you get FREE shipping store wide! - via USPS, 2-3 business days
Want it fast? We offer expedited shipping for a flat fee of $35.
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 90 Day Return Policy
Items purchased from FASHION OFF THE RACK may be returned for a FULL refund, store credit or exchange within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- When washing viscose, hand-washing is gentle enough to prevent damage, but it's essential never to wring or twist wet viscose fabric. If you opt to use a washing machine, place your garment inside a mesh bag, wash in cold water, choose the gentle cycle, and select the slowest spin speed.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.