Moonlight Park Clutch with Cross Body Strap
Our Moonlight Park Clutch is sure to be your favorite new accessory. Its versatility is almost endless. Remove the strap to use it as a fashionable yet understated clutch evening bag or as a storage pouch in a larger purse. The included crossbody and wristlet strap lets you transition to different looks with ease. Your items will always stay in place, thanks to the secure zip-top.
We chose faux pebbled leather for its classic aesthetic and durability. It’s combined with simple gold-colored hardware that is stylish but not overpowering. This clutch looks great with jeans and a tee or dressed up for a night out. Choose from one of our 9 colors, including two on-trend metallics.
- Removable Cross body and Wristlet Strap Included
- Secure Zip-Top Closure
- Material: Vegan Pebbled Leather
- One Size
- Dimensions: 8.5”L X 5.25”W
Order before 4pm EST and your goodies will ship the same day! After 4pm and they will ship first thing the next next business day.
Also, you get FREE shipping store wide! - via USPS, 2-3 business days
Want it fast? We offer expedited shipping for a flat fee of $35.
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 90 Day Return Policy
Items purchased from FASHION OFF THE RACK may be returned for a FULL refund, store credit or exchange within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- When washing viscose, hand-washing is gentle enough to prevent damage, but it's essential never to wring or twist wet viscose fabric. If you opt to use a washing machine, place your garment inside a mesh bag, wash in cold water, choose the gentle cycle, and select the slowest spin speed.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.