Cascading Falls Tie-Dye Midi Dress
You’ll get endless versatility from our Cascading Falls Tie Dye Midi Dress. Its classic yet distinctive design will have you looking fabulous everywhere from the around the house to out for dinner. Midi length looks great with any type of shoe and lets this style easily transition from day-to-night. The scoop neckline with delicate detailing looks chic when layered underneath a light jacket.
Our universally flattering one-size silhouette gives you the perfect fit without having to search for your size! The placed print and curved hem will instantly elongate your figure. You’ll feel as fabulous as you look in our lightweight, breathable fabric that will keep you comfortable and breezy all summer long.
- Lightweight Fabric
- Versatile Midi Length
- 100% Rayon
- One Size Fits Most up to 2X
Order before 4pm EST and your goodies will ship the same day! After 4pm and they will ship first thing the next next business day.
Also, you get FREE shipping store wide! - via USPS, 2-3 business days
Want it fast? We offer expedited shipping for a flat fee of $35.
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 90 Day Return Policy
Items purchased from FASHION OFF THE RACK may be returned for a FULL refund, store credit or exchange within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- When washing viscose, hand-washing is gentle enough to prevent damage, but it's essential never to wring or twist wet viscose fabric. If you opt to use a washing machine, place your garment inside a mesh bag, wash in cold water, choose the gentle cycle, and select the slowest spin speed.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.