Classic Camo High-Waisted Legging
Mastering the utility trend doesn’t have to be tricky. Camouflage does anything but blends into the crowd. Yet, it’s easy to wear and classic enough to have staying power in your wardrobe. These buttery soft leggings have endless outfitting potential and are perfect for lounging at home or heading out to run errands.
Our leggings feature a high-waisted cut that is instantly flattering and an elastic waistband that won’t roll. The soft and stretchy fabric smooths bumps and hugs your curves in all the right places. No matter your body type, you’ll love the way you look and feel.
- High-Waist Cut
- Buttery soft to the touch
- No-Roll Elastic Waistband
- Fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
Order before 4pm EST and your goodies will ship the same day! After 4pm and they will ship first thing the next next business day.
Also, you get FREE shipping store wide! - via USPS, 2-3 business days
Want it fast? We offer expedited shipping for a flat fee of $35.
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 90 Day Return Policy
Items purchased from FASHION OFF THE RACK may be returned for a FULL refund, store credit or exchange within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- When washing viscose, hand-washing is gentle enough to prevent damage, but it's essential never to wring or twist wet viscose fabric. If you opt to use a washing machine, place your garment inside a mesh bag, wash in cold water, choose the gentle cycle, and select the slowest spin speed.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.